Last Modified: November 5, 2020
The Services are offered and available to users who are 16 years of age or older. By using this Website, you represent and warrant that you meet all of the foregoing eligibility requirements. If you do not meet all of these requirements, you must not access or use the Website.
- Your Privacy
- Accessing and Using the Services
We reserve the right to withdraw or amend the Services, including any content, information, or other materials we provide through or in connection with the Services (“Service Content”) in our sole discretion without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason all or any part of the Services or Service Content is unavailable at any time or for any period. From time to time, we may restrict access to some or all parts of the Services or Service Content.
To access the Services, you may be asked to create an account by providing certain registration details or other information. Regardless of whether you register with us or use the Services as a guest, it is a condition of your use of the Services that all the information you provide on the Services is correct, current and complete.
If you choose, or are provided with, a username, password or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential, and you must not disclose it to any other person or entity. You also acknowledge that your account is personal to you and agree not to provide any other person with access to the Services or portions of it using your username, password, or other security information. You agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorized access to or use of your username or password or any other breach of security.
- Mobile Device Access
To the extent you access the Services through a mobile device, your wireless service carrier’s standard charges, data rates and other fees may apply. In addition, downloading, installing, or using certain mobile services or applications may be prohibited or restricted by your carrier, and not all mobile services or applications may work with all carriers or devices. In the event you change or deactivate your mobile telephone number, you agree to promptly update your Delaware Auto Keys account information.
- Intellectual Property
The Services and Service Content and all rights therein are owned by Delaware Auto Keys, its licensors or other providers of such material, and are protected by United States and international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws.
- Promo Codes
Delaware Auto Keys may, in its discretion, provide you with codes from time to time which allow you to use the Services without or with reduced payment (“Promo Codes”). You agree that Promo Codes are personal to you and may not be sold, transferred, or shared with third parties. Without limiting the foregoing, you agree not to post Promo Codes on websites or otherwise share them with the public. Promo Codes have no cash value and may expire prior to your use. We reserve the right to disable or change the value of a Promo Code that has been issued at any time and for any reason.
- User Conduct
- In any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local or international law or regulation (including, without limitation, any laws regarding the export of data or software to and from the US or other countries).
• For the purpose of exploiting, harming or attempting to exploit or harm minors in any way by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for personally identifiable information or otherwise.
• To engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone’s use or enjoyment of the Services or Service Content, or which, as determined by us, may harm Delaware Auto Keys or users of the Services or expose them to liability.
• Use the Services in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair the Website or interfere with any other party’s use of the Services, including their ability to engage in real time activities through the Services.
• Use any robot, spider or other automatic device, process or means to access the Services for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any Service Content.
• Use any manual process to monitor or copy any Service Content or for any other unauthorized purpose without our prior written consent.
• Use any device, software or routine that interferes with the proper working of the Services.
• Introduce any viruses, Trojan horses, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful.
• Attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage or disrupt any parts of the Services, the servers on which the Services or Service Content are stored, or any server, computer or database connected to the Services.
• Attack the Services via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack.
• To transmit, or procure the sending of, any advertising or promotional material, including any “junk mail”, “chain letter” or “spam” or any other similar solicitation.
• To impersonate or attempt to impersonate Delaware Auto Keys, a Delaware Auto Keys employee, another user or any other person or entity (including, without limitation, by using e-mail addresses or screen names associated with any of the foregoing).
• Otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Services.
- User Contributions
Delaware Auto Keys may, in its sole discretion, permit you from time to time to post, submit, publish, display or transmit (hereinafter, “submit”) to Delaware Auto Keys through the Services content or materials including, without limitation, feedback related to the Services.
Any User Contribution you submit will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary. By providing any User Contribution on the Services, you grant us and our affiliates, business partners, and service providers, and each of their and our respective licensees, successors and assigns the right to use, reproduce, modify, perform, display, distribute and otherwise disclose to third parties any such material for any purpose, without further notice to or consent from you, and without payment to you or any person or entity.
You represent and warrant that:
- You either own or control all rights in and to the User Contributions or have the right to grant the license granted above to us and our affiliates, business partners, and service providers, and each of their and our respective licensees, successors and assigns;
• Your User Contributions will not contain any material which is defamatory, obscene, indecent, abusive, offensive, harassing, violent, hateful, inflammatory or otherwise objectionable or otherwise violate the legal rights (including the rights of publicity and privacy) of others or contain any material that could give rise to any civil or criminal liability under applicable laws or regulations;
• Neither your User Contributions nor use of your User Contributions as contemplated herein will infringe any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other intellectual property or other rights of any other person or entity; and
You understand and acknowledge that you are responsible for any User Contributions you submit or contribute, and you, not Delaware Auto Keys, have fully responsibility for such content, including its legality, reliability, accuracy and appropriateness.
We are not responsible, or liable to any third party, for the content or accuracy of any User Contributions submitted by you or any other user of the Services.
- Monitoring and Enforcement; Termination
We have the right to:
• Disclose your identity or other information about you to any third party who claims that material posted by you through or in connection with your use of the Services is defamatory or otherwise violates their rights, including their intellectual property rights or their right to privacy.
• Take appropriate legal action, including without limitation, referral to law enforcement, for any illegal or unauthorized use of the Services.
• Terminate or suspend your access to all or part of the Services for any or no reason, including without limitation, any violation of these
Without limiting the foregoing, we have the right to fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing us to disclose the identity or other information of anyone posting any materials on or through the Services or otherwise in any way related to your use of the Services. YOU WAIVE AND HOLD HARMLESS DELAWARE AUTO KEYS AND ITS AFFILIATES, BUSINESS PARTNERS, LICENSORS AND SERVICE PROVIDERS FROM ANY CLAIMS RESULTING FROM ANY ACTION TAKEN BY ANY OF THE FOREGOING PARTIES DURING, OR TAKEN AS A CONSEQUENCE OF, INVESTIGATIONS BY SUCH PARTIES OR LAW ENFORCEMENT AUTHORITIES.
- Reliance on Information Posted
The information presented on or through the Services is made available solely for general information purposes. We do not warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of this information. Any reliance you place on such information is strictly at your own risk. We disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by you or any other visitor to the Services, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents.
The Services may include content provided by third parties, including materials provided by other users and third-party licensors. All statements and/or opinions expressed in these materials, and all articles and responses to questions and other content, other than the content provided by Delaware Auto Keys, are solely the opinions and the responsibility of the person or entity providing those materials. These materials do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Delaware Auto Keys. We are not responsible, or liable to you or any third party, for the content or accuracy of any materials provided by any third parties.
- Changes to the Services
We may update the Service Content from time to time, but the Service Content is not necessarily complete or up-to-date. Accordingly, any of the Service Content may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such material.
- Other Terms and Conditions
- Idea Submission Policy
Other than those we have specifically requested (and to which specific additional terms apply), our policy is not to accept or consider ideas or suggestions submitted by our users. We have adopted this policy in order to avoid confusion and misunderstandings in case that your ideas, suggestions, or other materials are similar to ones that have developed (or may develop) independently. Therefore, we are not responsible for any ideas, suggestions, or materials submitted to us. If you still choose to send us ideas, suggestions, or other materials, you agree that we are free to use these ideas, suggestions, or other materials in any way that it may deem fit without any liability or payment of any kind to you.
- Social Media Features
The Services may provide certain social media features that enable you to:
• Link from your own or certain third-party websites to certain content on the Services.
• Send e-mails or other communications with certain content, or links to certain content, on the Services.
• Cause limited portions of content on the Services to be displayed or appear to be displayed on your own or certain third-party websites.
You may use these features solely as they are provided by us, solely with respect to the content they are displayed with and otherwise in accordance with any additional terms and conditions we provide with respect to such features. We may disable all or any social media features and any links at any time without notice in our discretion.
- Third Party Sites and Services
The Services may link to or may be accessed in connection with other sites, services, or resources that are provided by third parties. These links or the ability to access other sites, services, or resources from the Service are provided for your convenience only. We have no control over the content of those sites, services, or resources, and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them. If you decide to access any of the third-party sites, services, or resources linked to or otherwise accessible from the Services, you do so entirely at your own risk and subject to the terms and conditions of use and privacy policies for such sites.
- Disclaimer of Warranties
You understand that we cannot and do not guarantee or warrant that files available for downloading from the internet or the Services will be free of viruses or other destructive code. You are responsible for implementing sufficient procedures and checkpoints to satisfy your particular requirements for anti-virus protection and accuracy of data input and output, and for maintaining a means external to our site for any reconstruction of any lost data. WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE CAUSED BY A DISTRIBUTED DENIAL-OF-SERVICE ATTACK, VIRUSES OR OTHER TECHNOLOGICALLY HARMFUL MATERIAL THAT MAY INFECT YOUR COMPUTER EQUIPMENT, COMPUTER PROGRAMS, DATA OR OTHER PROPRIETARY MATERIAL DUE TO YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES OR PRODUCTS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE OR TO YOUR DOWNLOADING OF ANY MATERIAL POSTED ON IT, OR ON ANY WEBSITE LINKED TO IT.
YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES, ITS CONTENT, AND ANY SERVICES OR PRODUCTS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE WEBSITE, ITS CONTENT AND ANY SERVICES OR PRODUCTS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS, WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. NEITHER DELAWARE AUTO KEYS NOR ANY PERSON ASSOCIATED WITH DELAWARE AUTO KEYS MAKES ANY WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION WITH RESPECT TO THE COMPLETENESS, SECURITY, RELIABILITY, QUALITY, ACCURACY OR AVAILABILITY OF THE WEBSITE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, NEITHER DELAWARE AUTO KEYS NOR ANYONE ASSOCIATED WITH Delaware Auto Keys REPRESENTS OR WARRANTS THAT THE WEBSITE, ITS CONTENT OR ANY SERVICES OR PRODUCTS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE WILL BE ACCURATE, RELIABLE, ERROR-FREE OR UNINTERRUPTED, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, THAT OUR SITE OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS OR THAT THE WEBSITE OR ANY SERVICES OR PRODUCTS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE WILL OTHERWISE MEET YOUR NEEDS OR EXPECTATIONS. THIS DISCLAIMER DOES NOT APPLY TO USER CONTRIBUTIONS PROVIDED BY YOU.
DELAWARE AUTO KEYS HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT AND FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY WARRANTIES THAT CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
- Limitation on Liability
IN NO EVENT WILL Delaware Auto Keys, ITS AFFILIATES, BUSINESS PARTNERS, SERVICE PROVIDERS, EMPLOYEES BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, UNDER ANY LEGAL THEORY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE SERVICES, SERVICE CONTENT, OR SUCH OTHER WEBSITES OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE SERVICES, INCLUDING ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PERSONAL INJURY, PAIN AND SUFFERING, EMOTIONAL DISTRESS, LOSS OF REVENUE, LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF BUSINESS OR ANTICIPATED SAVINGS, LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF GOODWILL, LOSS OF DATA, AND WHETHER CAUSED BY TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), BREACH OF CONTRACT OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF FORESEEABLE. IN NO EVENT WILL DELAWARE AUTO KEYS TOTAL LIABILITY TO YOU IN CONNECTION WITH THE SERVICES EXCEED THE GREATER OF (1) THE AMOUNT YOU HAVE PAID TO DELAWARE AUTO KEYS IN THE LAST TWELVE (12) MONTHS; OR (2) FIVE-HUNDRED DOLLARS ($500 U.S.).
THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY LIABILITY WHICH CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
- Indemnification and Release
If you are a California resident, you waive California Civil Code Section 1542, which says: “A general release does not extend to claims which the creditor does not know or suspect to exist in his favor at the time of executing the release, which if known by him must have materially affected his settlement with the debtor.” If you are a resident of another jurisdiction, you waive any comparable statute or doctrine.
- Governing Law and Jurisdiction
- Limitation on Time to File Claims
- No Assignment; Waiver and Severability
- Entire Agreement
- Notices to You
Feedback, comments, requests for customer or technical support, and other communications relating to the Services should be directed to Delaware Auto Keys at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Use of the Delaware Auto Keys Web Sites (hereinafter the “Web Sites”) is subject to the following terms and conditions. By using the Web Sites you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions presented herein. Should you disagree with any of the terms and conditions, your sole recourse is to discontinue use of the Web Sites.
Delaware Auto Keys may use Transcripts, Surveys and Recordings for purposes of performing or delivering a service to you, providing maintenance or support services to you, for training and quality assurance purposes, for purposes of improving our services and for other lawful purposes.
The Web Sites, their contents, and any links provided, are done so “as is”. Delaware Auto Keys disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including but not limited to the warranties of non-infringement, title, merchantability and fitness for particular purpose. You assume complete responsibility and you use the Web Sites at your own risk. Neither Delaware Auto Keys nor any of its affiliate, employees, or partners shall be liable to you or any third party for any compensatory, direct, indirect, incidental, special, exemplary, punitive, or consequential damages or attorney’s fees, arising out of your use of the Web Sites or your inability to gain access to our Web Sites, or out of any breach of warranty of any kind, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages or such damages were foreseeable.